Our Products are Enamel Safe, FDA Accepted, & USA Made
We Provide exceptional customer service & have the highest ranking for Teeth-Whitening in Virginia Beach on Google
We've Serviced the Hampton Roads area for the past 8 years.
Frequently Asked questions
1. Does insurancecover the cost of teeth whitening procedures?
No. Dental insurance does not typically cover the cost of the teeth whitening.
2. How long do the teeth whitening effects last?
Teeth whitening is not permanent. People who expose their teeth to foods and beverages that cause staining may see the whiteness start to fade in as little as one month. Those who avoid foods and beverages that stain may be able to wait one year or longer before another whitening treatment or touch-up is needed.
3. Do teeth whiteners damage tooth enamel?
Studies of teeth whitening products using 10% carbamide peroxide showed no effect on the hardness or mineral content of a tooth's enamel surface.
4. How often can I get my teeth whitened?
With the products we use, it is safe to do once every 2 to 6 months
5. Am I a good candidate for teeth whitening?
The ideal candidate for teeth whitening is someone who is in good dental health, has general tooth discoloration/stains, understands the pros & cons of treatment, and has realistic expectations of results.
6. Will Teeth Whitening remove the lines, streaks, and imperfections I have on my teeth?
Unfortunately Teeth Whitening will not remove those imperfections . However, we now have a NEW Revolutionary Treatment (The Magic Treatment) that decreases them. "It works like magic"